Window Blinds and Shutters
Selecting the Perfect Blinds for Your Windows
The consultants at House of Blinds and Shutters make it simple and easy for you to make the best choice. As you might guess, there are many choices. We’ve listed some of the most popular styles. As part of our service we go over and discuss all the options, including custom.
- Vertical blinds have individual slats that run along a track at the top of the blind. Depending on the style, vertical blinds either open from side to side, or by parting in the middle. These blinds are a popular choice for patio doors and floor to ceiling windows.
- Venetian blinds are very popular. They feature horizontal slats which attach with string or strips of cloth known as tapes. As Venetian blinds are raised, the bottom slat is pressed into the slat above it.
- Mini blinds are very similar in operation to Venetian blinds. They feature slats of a smaller width than traditional Venetian blinds, usually about 1” thick.
- Micro blinds have a width even more thin than mini-blinds. They are usually ½” thick.
- Panel blinds are a popular choice for patio doors, as well as very large windows. Panel blinds feature sections which move along a track, allowing you to easily open and close them.
Blinds are wonderful way to showcase your creativity and options you have in blinds are of many brands and styles. They are technically hard window treatments composed of movable slats that can be tilted opened or closed when the blind is lowered. Professionals like House of Blinds and Shutters can help you simplify the process and assist you with key consideration of the window shape, style, materials and budget.
No matter what style of window blinds you decide on, horizontal blinds, vertical blinds, mini blinds, wooden blinds, roman blinds and more – you have a huge selection to choose from at House of Blinds and Shutters. It is always a wise decision to think and discover a new view. Window blinds help you control light, give you privacy and reduce your energy bills. If you have big window shapes to cover, ensure choosing custom blinds. Our very expert team can cut our in-store bought blinds in right size at free of cost.
The house and blinds consultant can make everything easy for you to make the right choice for your home improvement. Though, it’s good to consider your own preference and budget. Let’s have a glimpse over some of the commonly used window blinds.
Venetian blinds or Mini blinds are practical choice for home. Such blinds are durable and easy to install. Mini blinds slats are made of PVC or aluminum. Mini blinds are very similar in operation to venetian blinds.
From contemporary to traditional, our vertical blinds collection allows you choose from a huge array of colors and textures. These blinds come in many style, fabric, color and materials and fabrics works well on large windows or sliding glass doors. These blinds are less expensive and users will find it very trendy.
Made with dozens of horizontal slats, horizontal blinds can be tilted to adjust the amount of light and can also be lifted to a bunch at the top of the window to leave the window clear. If you are looking for good yet cheap blind treatment aluminum blinds and faux wood blinds are perfect to opt. You will find it easy to clean. Also these are available in different size rages to give classier look to your house.
Other window blinds that you can choose from include wood blinds, faux wood blinds, vinyl mini blinds, roller blinds and more. So, whether you’re looking for something soft, traditional, modern or something out of the ordinary, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at House of Blinds and Shutters.